HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inVoteVoteVote

Share | 

Logans Gm app ofc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logan

PostSubject: Logans Gm app ofc   Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:48 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Lalkwalgo

2. Where in the world are you located?
Cali Usa

3. What time zone are you located in?
The one where its 7:35pm atm

4. What is your age?
18 Almost 19

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
3 years retail 1 year pserver

6. How long have you played on Gorilla WoW?
Afew mins

7. What times can you be online? (Be specific: Days/Times etc)
Most everyday, from when i wake up till i go to sleep, minus parent aggro and soon to be looking for a job. And depending on what my girls want to do with me.

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? If so, why? Give the name of the person who banned you.
Never been banned locked or muted from any server ive played on

9. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and/or in-game?
10 hours for the time being

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?
Logan

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? If so, how long and what server?
Indeed, working for Josh.

12. Tell us a little about yourself.
Chilled and laid back. its very common but i srsly never nerd rage. and you can ask josh of that.

13. Explain why you think you would be an excellent Gorilla WoW GM.
Ive been head of staff Admin Gm and in game world builder/dev for afew servers. so i know how to handle myself.

14. What interests you most about the GM position?
My friend josh, if things look to be good and the staff is solid i have many friends i can bring from my old server i play on

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
Keep everything fair. i take my time with what i do and i never rush. ive always had any server i worked for in mind over my own wants. and i cared.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?
Lol no it wont, i do my very best to make everything i do look good. its always been in my job discription to make everything in order and neat. no mind to this app its late and i know the end result

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
To alow players to hit 80 without being in level 1 gear, perhaps make vendors at each starting area with Boa gear to help stat them up as they go.

18. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
To Do their job and make the players problems or questions answered and fixxed.
19. If you were fired, what would your reaction be?
I have never been fired but like always id accept it and do my own thing
20. The following is a situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be?

"GM! This guy is speed hacking! Ban him plx!"
If they had no proof of this speedhacker /Fraps, i would be invis and port to the player. gear check him and talent check him to make sure everything is in order. and if i see his speed exceeds what his gear and talents prohibit then i will take action. being a level 6 Perma ban
21. The following is another situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be.

(You notice a fellow GM abusing their powers. What do you do?)
I dont take kindly to staff not doing their jobs or cheating for themselfs or others in anyway. i would call an admin and be sure the problem is solved if i cannot do it on my own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Logans Gm app ofc   Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:17 am

Approved. Nice to have you on the team!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Logans Gm app ofc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GorillaWoW :: Staff :: Filed Apps.-
Jump to: