HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inVoteVoteVote

Share | 

I did a Level 6 Full perma ip ban on...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logan

PostSubject: I did a Level 6 Full perma ip ban on...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:21 am

Some guy made a ticket for me to level him to 80. i explained about the server and how easy it is to level blah blah. then the kid speed hacks alil ways. then fly hacks his ass right in front of me. so i just flipped through my commands to find how to ban the guy on our core, and just did it. But i know and josh knows im not gonna randomly ban people for anyreason but breaking the rules. i was just amazed he did it in front of me so i fixxed it fast. then told josh about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yiera

PostSubject: Re: I did a Level 6 Full perma ip ban on...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Well, if you told Josh about it, then why are you posting on the forums? No one needs to know about a hacker if he's no longer on the server.
However, I see one reason you might, Incase he gets a new IP or resets it or something, and is able to come back on, but that should be taken care of when it happens.
You do not need to make yourself look righteous infront of the community. You are a head Gamemaster, you should already have our respect, but because of what I've seen on the forums today, you've lost it all from me.

Edit: It's in the wrong forum sub for reports.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I did a Level 6 Full perma ip ban on...
Page 1 of 1